Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sales & Upgrades

Hello everyone, I'm new here & new to blogging thanks to my most lovable cousin, aka Blessed Rain. Her blogs are excellent so be sure to check them out!

January, I had my fourth baby, beautiful little Noah. With his arrival we are now a family of 6 and we quickly realized my sporty Grand Prix can no longer hold the entire family. With much pain, she is up for sale and in comes the Grand Caravan.

I have to admit the Caravan has been a huge blessing for us and it has made our lives easier but I will miss my Kitty (my Prix. I'm I the only one that names cars?) tremendously.
Well, we've a couple of buyers for her now she will most definitely be sold by the week end.
With that money, we will be upgraded my camera kit (currently the NikonD40) to the NikonD200 and this is the pro set up. We wanted to go ahead and pick it up now, as once Vince is out of the military and full time college...we're not going to have a lot of income.

So, with this new camera set up, it will be able to handle the professional photos a lot more hardily. As much as I'm going to miss my car, I will enjoy my new camera set up.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the sweet words! No your not the only one that names your cars, in fact this is my first van that I have not named save my teasing name of "its yours - fix it". Good luck with getting out of the military, and of course the new camera!
    I keep drooling over a camera at Sams - maybe after I am published I can buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quite welcome and very deserving of them :)

    ReplyDelete