Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Rough Day

So, yesterday we were supposed to head to Missouri for a family reunion this coming week end...of which I am employed to take some photos of.

We're still here in Colorado and Vince is working on the van...do I really need to say more? We are hoping everything will go well and we can leave either tonight or tomorrow.

Anna is excited only for the promise of a pool being at the hotel we will be staying in. I am hoping to visit my family but time will be tight. I'm not positive if that will happen or not, which reminds me, I need to call my mom today.

Anything and everything that would and could go wrong went bad yesterday and Vince's stress level was way high. High enough to punch holes in the walls, thankfully, I was able to keep him cooled down enough to avoid that. He's better today but not all together happy of what happened yesterday and the resulting extra work he is having to put in today on the van.

I pray things will go more smoothly today and we can head out with out any more issues.

2 comments:

  1. At least the car broke down at home and not on the road. I am glad that God kept you safe and I will pray that you will be able to make the reunion. Will you hug your mom for me and tell her I love her? I miss you all so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Please hug your mom for me too! I hope you made it to the family reunion, and that you took wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete